And after all that, it still turned out okay .
And (can I start another paragraph with “and”?) – AND this is salad number SEVEN of twelve for my Summer Salad Challenge. Over half-way! Woot! I’m already trying to figure out what I’m going to do for the fall… soups? Hmmm….
|Corn, Crab, & Roasted Red Pepper Salad|
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped grilled red onion
- 1 227g package chunk-style crab meat
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- Mix the vegetables & crab meat.
- Blend the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
- Toss the vegetable mix with the dressing.
- Share and enjoy!