|Corn, Crab, & Roasted Red Pepper Salad || ||
Recipe type: Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Light & tangy summer salad.
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped grilled red onion
- 1 227g package chunk-style crab meat
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- Mix the vegetables & crab meat.
- Blend the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
- Toss the vegetable mix with the dressing.
- Share and enjoy!
Recipe by Rambling Notebook at http://www.ramblingnotebook.com/corn-crab-roasted-red-pepper-salad/